Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Astralis Pro – Displaying a static page on home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Geoffrey Scaplehorn
    Participant

Hi,

Just bought Astralis Pro based on the Lite version.

In the Lite version, under the sliding header, I can display a static page with a widget sidebar. It looks quite neat.

Is there a way I can have a section on the home page that does the same thing in the Pro version? None of the sections you have set up with short codes seem to do the same thing.

Geoffrey Scaplehorn
    Participant

For reference, you can see my existing home page here, which is currently using the Lite version of Astralis:
    https://bowandarrowgames.com/

Geoffrey Scaplehorn
    Participant

Also (sorry for this message):

How can I adjust the hover colour of the menu links in my header separately to the “third color scheme” setting? I have found how to adjust the default colour of these links in the file editor, but nothing I do adjusts the hover colour, which is annoying as they currently set to the same colour as buttons that are NOT being hovered over.

Hard to show this as I can’t attach an image, but I want unhovered links to be white, unhovered buttons to be red, and hovered buttons and links all to be yellow. Right now, I have unhovered links as white, unhovered buttons and hovered links as yellow, and hovered buttons as red. This is because of the way the “color scheme” and “third color scheme” settings controls everything. Can I adjust this?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you want to display static homepage with right sidebar on the Frontpage?

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.