Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

Several issues please

Home Support Yoga Club WordPress Theme Several issues please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gitte
    Participant

1) When accessing my website on an iPhone/safari; the menu button isn´t visible because the top bar is Black. How do I change that?

2) My menu at the top is very Wide. I want it smaller, so there isn´t a lot of waste space.

3) If I insert logo in the logo space, the Picture will be on top of the menu, making this imposible to access.

4) After developing my website on the free version, I bought the PRO version to see if it would solve these issues. But when I changed to PRO version all my settings was lost, and I Got the themes settings with pictures and slides. I then went back to the free version and now all material in the footers was gone! I have now made the website as I wished. But I am disepointed in the PRO version that I bought. It doesn´t excactly add value to my site.

Can You please help me? I need this fixed Monday to meet my scheduling.

Thank you
    Gitte

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at support@gracethemes.com so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.