Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Personal Pro Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ninja614.biz
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased and installed the Personal Pro WP theme for my site. It works great. However, I’m using a plugin that requires recent Jquery and Bootstrap to work. It’s an important plugin that I need for this particular site.

I love this theme, however, the theme is using an older jQuery migrate version that causes errors when I load a more modern, required version of jquery. This breaks a host of functions on the site – most notably, it breaks the responsive navigation on mobile.

What can I do to solve this?

Example page:

Magicka DK PVP for BGs – “Burn Chaser”

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

fbcerick
    Participant

Hi,
    We just recently purchased this theme and were trying to figure out how to install it. Would you be able to walk me through the installing process?

Grace Themes

Hi fbcerick,

Please check the documentation to install the theme
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/personal-doc/#theme-installation

After activating the theme, please setup homepage using following
    1. Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    2. Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    3. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

If you are getting any problem in theme installation or setup, kindly send us your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected]
    We will install and setup the theme on your website.

Please check and let me know your feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.