Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

White Bar Overlayed on Resources Icons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BrianC
    Participant

We are currently using The Church, Pro version 1.2 on our main website. We added a new resource for people and added an icon to the resources section of our main page. Unfortunately, now that icon and the one next to it have a white bar overlayed over top the icons.

Here is the code in our theme settings:

[subtitle align=”center” size=”16px” color=”#ffffff” description=”Resources by our (Pr|T)eaching Team”][sermons_link icon=”fas fa-video” link=”https://www.celllifechurch.tv” target=”_blank”][sermons_link icon=”fab fa-leanpub” link=”/category/discussion-series” target=””][sermons_link icon=”fas fa-file-pdf” link=”/category/resources/sermon-notes/” target=””][sermons_link icon=”far fa-newspaper” link=”/category/our-blog/” target=””]

You can see the problem by scrolling down to the relevant section on our homepage at https://www.celllifechurch.org

How do I get rid of this white bar?

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

BrianC
    Participant

I have tried sending my issue to [email protected], but I receive the following error:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    The mail server could not deliver mail to [email protected]. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

BrianC
    Participant

Never mind. I see my error. You are .com, not .org

Grace Themes

Ok

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.