Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

White Bar Overlayed on Resources Icons

Home Support All Other Themes White Bar Overlayed on Resources Icons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BrianC
    Participant

We are currently using The Church, Pro version 1.2 on our main website. We added a new resource for people and added an icon to the resources section of our main page. Unfortunately, now that icon and the one next to it have a white bar overlayed over top the icons.

Here is the code in our theme settings:

[subtitle align=”center” size=”16px” color=”#ffffff” description=”Resources by our (Pr|T)eaching Team”][sermons_link icon=”fas fa-video” link=”https://www.celllifechurch.tv” target=”_blank”][sermons_link icon=”fab fa-leanpub” link=”/category/discussion-series” target=””][sermons_link icon=”fas fa-file-pdf” link=”/category/resources/sermon-notes/” target=””][sermons_link icon=”far fa-newspaper” link=”/category/our-blog/” target=””]

You can see the problem by scrolling down to the relevant section on our homepage at https://www.celllifechurch.org

How do I get rid of this white bar?

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at support@gracethemes.com so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

BrianC
    Participant

I have tried sending my issue to support@gracethemes.org, but I receive the following error:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

support@gracethemes.org
    The mail server could not deliver mail to support@gracethemes.org. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

BrianC
    Participant

Never mind. I see my error. You are .com, not .org

Grace Themes

Ok

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.