Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Upgraded Theme Must Start Over

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karen
    Participant

I upgraded from the ZeroError lite theme to the upgraded version, and now it looks like I have to start my website all over again.

Is this true? I had all of my pages and posts configured, and want to know is there a need for me to create it over, just because I upgraded.

This is not clear, otherwise, it is a lot of work to create a website, and then do it all over.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to get around this, because I have a second website that will have the same issue.

Grace Themes

Hi

The ZeroError lite version in is WordPress customizer where as the PRO is in more friendly Theme Options. The PRO version contains lots of sections for creating beautiful and professional website.

You will just have to configure your site with the previously created post and pages and this is the small task.

If you are getting any problems in upgrading, you can send the WordPress login details so we can solve your problem.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Grace Themes

Hi

Please see the documentation, it will surely help you.
    http://gracethemes.com/documentation/zeroerror/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.