Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

Unable to make changes

Home Support All Other Themes Unable to make changes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joel.myers
    Participant

No pages I create can be found on the website. When I make changes in the customizer, it still shows only the demo content.

Grace Themes

Hi,

After installing and activating the theme, please setup homepage using following

1. Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    2. Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    3. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at support@gracethemes.com so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

f.heyl1953
    Participant

Hallo Grace Themes

With reference to my earlier post, I have tried to solve the problem regarding proper installation of the Prevalent theme myself without any success. There are most likely files missing in the pro version. As suggested, I have now uploaded all files via FileZilla to my server under themes and prevalent folder. Logged into my wordpress and theme is installed.However once again, I do not have this setting: Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays and do not have this setting either:Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Select static front page. Under appearance. In fact, there is NO appearance setting at all.
    It looks like a very nice theme but it does not seem to work according to the documentation. Maybe you could have a look if I provide you with wordpress login details.

Kind regards

Felix Heyl

Grace Themes

Hi f.heyl1953,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at support@gracethemes.com

We will install and setup the theme with all demo content in your website. And then using the documentation you can easily customize your site.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.