Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Unable to make changes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joel.myers
    Participant

No pages I create can be found on the website. When I make changes in the customizer, it still shows only the demo content.

Grace Themes

Hi,

After installing and activating the theme, please setup homepage using following

1. Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    2. Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    3. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

f.heyl1953
    Participant

Hallo Grace Themes

With reference to my earlier post, I have tried to solve the problem regarding proper installation of the Prevalent theme myself without any success. There are most likely files missing in the pro version. As suggested, I have now uploaded all files via FileZilla to my server under themes and prevalent folder. Logged into my wordpress and theme is installed.However once again, I do not have this setting: Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays and do not have this setting either:Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Select static front page. Under appearance. In fact, there is NO appearance setting at all.
    It looks like a very nice theme but it does not seem to work according to the documentation. Maybe you could have a look if I provide you with wordpress login details.

Kind regards

Felix Heyl

Grace Themes

Hi f.heyl1953,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected]

We will install and setup the theme with all demo content in your website. And then using the documentation you can easily customize your site.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.