Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Theme Colors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jessica
    Participant

How can I change the highlight color of the menu? Once a submenu is clicked the highlight color appears to be the default? I also am looking to change the color of the line under the page title and the color of the border around the boxes on a contact form.
    Thanks in advance.

Grace Themes

Hi jessica

Can you please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and solve your problem quickly?

Regards
    Grace Themes

Grace Themes

Hi Jessica,

The issue has been solved.
    I have added some css code in Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings -> Custom CSS box

Regards
    Grace Themes

Stijn
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same problem. Can you publish the CSS code that needs to be added?

Thanks.

Grace Themes

Hi Stijn

Go to Appearance -> Editor -> style.css
    add below css code at the end of style.css file and change color code as per your need.

.sitenav ul li a:hover, .sitenav ul li.current_page_item a, .sitenav ul li.current-menu-parent a.parent{ background-color:#e15e26;}
    h1.entry-title::after { background-color: #e15e26; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

webmaster2
    Participant

It appears that some of the fixes and patches found on these support pages are inherent bugs in the theme. Will Grace Themes be providing a Theme update any time soon?

Grace Themes

Hi webmaster2

We update the theme if any issues we found in our theme.

Can you please tell me what problem you are getting in your website so we can assist you?

Regards
    Grace Themes

Arwin Saxena
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any way that I can set the theme colour for different pages? Basically, I have a menu of 5 pages and as I have assigned a colour for each page, I would like that the theme colour switches automatically every time you click on these pages.

Thanks,
    Arwin

Grace Themes

Hi

It is not possible to set different color for each page. This option is not available.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.