April 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm #22400chris batesParticipant
I have installed the Sports Club Lite theme to see if i would like to purchase the pro version. I did install the sample data but I have a few questions.
My site is published on an internal webserver and not sure how i can attach screen shots
1) Slider set up. My home page does not have the slider set up. It just has the Hello world posts and other demo dataApril 14, 2020 at 5:27 am #22418
The sample data is not available for Sports Club Lite free theme
The Sports Club PRO theme comes with XML file of demo data.
To customize this free theme, first create all pages for slider, services and welcome section with Featured Image
Then Go to the Appearance -> Customize -> Theme Options Panel -> Slider/services/welcome -> Select Page
Please check the documentation
Grace ThemesApril 21, 2020 at 4:06 pm #22671
I’ve purchased the Sports Club pro theme and would like to know how to turn off the menus that appear below the fold? I don’t need all those options and would like to remove them entirely. Is there a way to turn them off or hide them if you don’t want to have anything below the fold beyond the footer?
April 22, 2020 at 7:13 am #22700
- This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by jenjoyce1984.
Please send us some screenshot of what you want to hide/remove in your website menu or in footer.April 23, 2020 at 1:09 am #22718
I figured out how to turn off the menu items below the fold and now I’m wondering if you can please tell me the dimensions (in pixels) of the footer image?April 23, 2020 at 2:41 am #22719
I’m also trying to add our Facebook page into the header on the right hand side of the navigation menu. We only have Facebook and I’m not sure where in this code our URL (https://www.facebook.com/nwtsoftball/) needs to go in the coding below?
[social icon=”fab fa=facebook-f” link=”#”]
[/social_area]April 23, 2020 at 5:34 am #22728
The default image size for footer logo image is 200 x 50 pixel.
Please use below code to display social media icon with link
[social icon=”fab fa=facebook-f” link=”https://www.facebook.com/nwtsoftball/”%5D
Grace ThemesApril 23, 2020 at 2:28 pm #22737
Thank you kindly for always being so quick to reply on these forum questions!
I tried the social media icon code and it made the logo disappear entirely. I copied the exact coding that you provided above and pasted it into the WYSIWYG box.
Can you please let me know what I might be doing wrong?
Also thank you for the dimensions on the footer image.April 24, 2020 at 4:28 am #22757
Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check and assist you quickly.April 27, 2020 at 4:28 pm #22842chris batesParticipant
I have a couple of issues I am working on.
1) Would like to remove the default football player image on the rotating image on front page. I do have two other images show up.
2) Can you add more than three images
3) Is there a way to remove the Box in the middle of the pic?
4) when the images rotate my images are different sizes than the default football image. is there a fix this?April 27, 2020 at 4:35 pm #22844
I had asked this question once already but you gave me the logo specs for the footer image. Sorry on the miscommunication there.
I would like to know what size in pixels is the footer image that goes in the background of the footer? Currently in the template it’s a bunch of football players.
Also just creating a temporary account to send you to log in to help with the social media icons.
I will email that info to the support email as soon as it’s ready.
Thanks for the awesome support!! Will recommend Grace Themes to my fellow web designers!April 28, 2020 at 4:28 am #22856
1. Please check the documentation to display slider images
2. Only three slider images are displayed in free version
3. The settings is not available to remove caption box of image slider
4. You need to use same size of slider images
Grace ThemesApril 28, 2020 at 4:33 am #22858
The default image size for footer background image is 1400 x 700 pixel.
Grace ThemesApril 28, 2020 at 9:42 pm #22885jcahalParticipant
I’m currently using the pro version of this theme. I have a static homepage setup, but all of my homepage settings are still visible on the separate blog page. Is there any way to disable this?
Thank youApril 29, 2020 at 6:33 am #22900
After activating the theme, please setup homepage using following
– Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
– Click on radio button of Your latest posts
To display your blog page with all latest posts
– Create/Edit Blog page and select “Blog – Right Sidebar” page template from Page Attribute panel
Please check the documentation to use the page templates.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.