Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sports Club Pro – latest news shortcode support for filtering on category

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    it5
    Participant

Hi, maybe more of a feature request, but it would be really nice to be able to use the latest-news shortcode with a filter on categories. I can not see that this is possible today, based on the shortcode documentation. Is this a feature you would consider to add?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Shane Langley
    Participant

i would also like to know if theres a way to filter on specific category please 🙂

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi Shane Langley,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

Again, it’s Dec 2023 and the solution to this same problem is missing. You requested login so you could fix it but, seriously, if you just explain how you fix things, it would reduced the number of support threads.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Currently the option is not available to display the Latest posts by category on the homepage.
    It will need to change the code and this can be done via our coder.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

I know I’ve said this in other posts but, to be honest, on threads like this, it would be great if the ‘coder’ would come back to the thread and explain ‘with samples’ what he did to fix the issue. Many of us can do programming (I’ve been doing it for 45+ years) but I resist reverse-engineering anyone’s code.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Can you please send your login details at [email protected]

We will change the code to make these changes on your website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.