Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sports Club – Pro – Home Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    qurator
    Participant

Hi,

I have recently upgraded from Sports Club Lite to Pro. In the lite version I was able to set my home page to be a static page that I’ve created, but when using the Pro version, it seems to ignore the settings & constantly shows the home page with sections, about us, features, etc.

Is there any way to return it to show only the page I select?

We aren’t blogging and are just using pages at the minute.

Thanks,
    Jason

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

kjames
    Participant

Hello, we are also having some trouble with the Sports Club Pro homepage – namely the videos gallery. We customized this section by inserting our own links, titles and descriptions and despite appearing to have identical html code to all other videos in this section, one of the video thumbnails appears as a sliver vs. the same size as all the others. When this video is removed entirely from the section, it pushes the others after it to a 3rd line (vs. 6 videos on 2 lines). Happy to send the code section for troubleshooting or to email an image of what’s happening. Thanks!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi kjames,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

I also just upgraded to the full version and it’s not listening to my static page display and just spinning. Seems like this is broken.

Please provide a way to adjust this.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

After activating the theme, please setup homepage using following

1. Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    2. Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    3. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

Please check the documentation to setup and customize the theme

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.