Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Social Care Pro: [our-team] shortcode issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Phil Huhn
    Participant

Hi:

I love the idea of shortcodes.

I have entered the following to my About Us page:
    [our-team show=”2″]
    When I save the page, I now get an ‘Update failed’ banner in red at the top of the page. How ever, the content was saved. How to get rid of this message?

Secondly, I cannot find the shortcodes in the function.php. Where are they?

I was hoping to understand if additional parameters exist. I am trying to create multiple groupings of ‘our team’

• Board of Directors
    • Executive Team
    • Leaders

How do I get multiple groupings of our team members?

Additionally, the image is getting stretched. I have created a temporary page to illustrate this.
    http://homeofnewvision.azurewebsites.net/phil-about-us/
    How to make the images normal ratio?

Thanks,
    Phil

Grace Themes

Hi,

1. Please install the Classic Editor plugin to solve the issue of ‘Update failed’.

2. Do you want to display Team Member by category?
    Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Phil Huhn
    Participant

Hi:

Per your response about ‘Update Failed’, I prefer the Gutenberg editor and when I tried the ‘Classic Editor’, it did not let me toggle between the two editing experiences. Gutenberg editor is the future of WordPress, so I strongly advise you to correct the problem to remain a viable theme company.

Again, where is the [our-team] short code? In working with other themes, I have never been asked for an account to log into the site. I would prefer not to start. I need to know how to solve the problem.

Additionally, the image is getting stretched. I have created a temporary page to illustrate this. The site URL is in the original post. How to correct the stretched image?

Note: every problem is an opportunity to get better.

Phil

Grace Themes

Hi,

The option is not available to display team member section by category.
    The Team Member shortcode (our-team) is coded in inc/custom-functions.php fle at line no. 522

Please use Full Width page template to solve image stretching issue
    Just edit your “Phil – About Us” page and select “Full Widht” page template from Page Attribute panel.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.