Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Site Title Display; Slider Image Title Display

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pgacccbass
    Participant

On our site, https://testkbmsk.org.bradleyumc.org/wp/, for some reason part of the site title is displayed in white letters and part in red. It is all clickable, as it should be. Is there a way to make it all display in the same color text?

One of the Slider Image Titles (the one that says Kenneth Butler Memorial Soup Kitchen) puts the last word on a second line when viewed on a computer. Is there any way to force it to display “Soup Kitchen” together on the second line instead?

Thanks for your help.

pgacccbass
    Participant

I just made a change to the site font color for the textual logo to make it red and now it all displays as red. When it was set to the default of white, all of it showed in white except the last word, which was red. Is there any way to make it all white?

Thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

All site title text is displaying in red color.

pgacccbass
    Participant

I know that it is all red, as I mentioned in my post above, because I changed the title text font color to red. However, when I set it to white, which is the default, all of the title text displays as white, EXCEPT the last word, which displays in red. I would really like it to all be white. How can I do that?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

pgacccbass
    Participant

I just sent the information you need to log in. Please let me know what you change, if anything.

Thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

To change the color of last word of site title
    Go to the Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings -> Custom CSS
    add below css code and change the color code

.logo h1 span { color: #000000 !important; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

pgacccbass
    Participant

Thanks!

pgacccbass
    Participant

I just tried the code you sent and it did change the color of the last word in the textual logo. However, #000000 made it black, not white. It needs to be #ffffff to make it white.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Use this code .logo h1 span { color: #ffffff !important; }

pgacccbass
    Participant

Thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

You are most welcome.!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.