Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Short code [testimonials] shows nothing

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

I added some testimonials which are properly shown at the start page. Then i added the short code [testimonials] on another page and nothing is shown. What is wrong?

Grace Themes

Hi Thomas,

The problem of using testimonial shortcode in WordPress page is also solved.
    I have added two posts for testimonial and created new test page for using testimonial shortcode
    Please check your website

Regards
    Grace Themes

Marisol
    Participant

Where can I find the solution – I have the Pro version and thru the dashboard, I added a testimonial and it is showing on home page. I created a page named “Testimonials” and would like to list all testimonials on this page.

When I click on the page “Testimonials” – it list the testimonials with a page that looks like a blog post listing page with the title “Archives” – I don’t want that page. When I added the testimonial thru the dashboard it doesn’t have a place where I can select a page template to use. How do I change the layout of my testimonial? It appears to be behaving as a post and I would like it to be a page.

Also, the documentation doesn’t explain how to work with the “Designation” at the Testimonial Info area at the bottom left of the “add a testimonial” part of the theme.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Marisol

Grace Themes

Hi Marisol,

Something is going wrong with Testimonials page in your website. May be the custom post type is conflicting.

Can you please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and solve all of your problems quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Marisol
    Participant

I don’t have a website url – I am working locally

Grace Themes

Hi Marisol,

Please rename the ‘Testimonials’ page with some other name say ‘Client Testimonial’

Regards
    Grace Themes

Marisol
    Participant

Thanks! I changed the permalink and I got it to function like a normal page.

Grace Themes

Hi Marisol

You are most Welcome.

Regards
    Grace themes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.