Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Several issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Allan
    Participant

I am just starting getting the theme to fit my website and I really like it, however there are a few issues you can help me with. The website is http://www.paperbirdtek.com

1) On pages other than the home page and blog (news) page, there is a huge gap at the top of the page almost like there is supposed to be a slider there, how can I get rid of it?

2) The blog (news) page shows the slider, services and widgets, I can not figure out how to get rid of all that.

3) When widgets show up, I can not get rid of them. I go into WP control panel and there are NO widgets anywhere. If I add a widget to Sidebar main, your widgets (our skills & testimonials) disappears and mine appears (on the News page for example). If however I remove that widget or hide it using the Display Widgets plugin, yours show up on a page even when they are NOT in the Sidebar Main widget in the widgets area of the WP control panel.

4) Is there any way to enlarge the images for Top Four Services Columns Below the Slider slightly?

I am using slider revolution instead of your build in slider if that matters.

Thanks!

Allan

Grace Themes

Hi Allan

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and solve all of your problem quickly
    Regards
    Grace Themes

Allan
    Participant

Email sent, thanks!

Allan

Grace Themes

Hi Allan,

The issues has been solved in your website.

1. I have removed the white space at the top of the page.
    You can also set the innerpage banner image for all pages or featured image for individual pages
    Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Homepage Slider -> Innerpage banner

2. I have changed the Reading Settings to ‘Your latest posts’ and set the Blog – Full width page template for Article page so it is now looking fine.

3. By default the our skills & testimonials are displaying in right sidebar.
    To customize the Right Sidebar
    Go to Appearance -> Widgets -> Sidebar Main
    and use the available widgets to display in right sidebar.

4. I have increased the services section images size.
    To mage it’s size
    Go to Appearance -> Theme options -> Basic Settings

.fourbox .thumbbx { width: 130px; height: 130px; }

Regards
    Grace themes

Allan
    Participant

Amazing, awesome, incredible. Less than 24 hours and all my problems solved. Wish everyone I dealt with was this good!

Allan

Grace Themes

Thank you.

You are most Welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.