Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sections

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marisol
    Participant

Is it possible to re-order the sections? I have the pro version of Business Growth Theme.

I set the Number of Sections from the drop down menu to 8 and I would like to re-order that sections so that it is not last but somewhere further up the order. How can I do that?

Grace Themes

Hi Marisol

The option for reordering of sections is not available.

But can you please tell me which sections do you want to re-order and display in your website?

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] and write in details regarding the re-order of sections so we can assist you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Marisol
    Participant

Thank you for response – what a shame, that would be a nice feature to have – to be able to sort the sections on the home page.

I am working locally so I don’t have a link to share.

I set the Number of Sections from the drop down menu to 8 and that gave me a new section to add but of course, it is the 8th section on the page and I wanted to have it further up on the page. I guess its not an option – thanks.

Grace Themes

Hi Marisol

The sorting feature is not available.
    Please complete all the customization in your website and make it online. Then you can send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can assist you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.