Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sections – details and changes

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michal Cukr
    Participant

Thanks for the beautiful theme!

I would like to ask you what is the suitable dimension for the images used for the boxes in Sections? I did not find any information in the documentation. I was playing with different image dimensions a while but I am still not satisfied.

Also, I am interested in rewriting “Read more” text in the buttons to anything else. Is it possible to do in function.php of the child theme of the parent Charity Help theme?

Thank you in advance.

Grace Themes

Hi,

The default image size for Top Three Box Services Section is 390 x410 pixel.

Also the default image size of homepage slider image is 1400 x 827 pixel. Please use all same height images for homepage slider.

To translate the text of “Read More” button of this services section

Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Sections -> Top Three Box Services Section -> Change read more button text for top services four boxes

Regards
    Grace Themes

Michal Cukr
    Participant

Hi,

thanks a lot! I have rewritten the “Read more” title.
    I cannot still understand the image size for Top Three Box Services Section, because my new image has 390×410 resolutions, however, it still looks blurred. Please see the picture for 2nd (middle) service on the service section. http://www.volim-slusne.cz/napocatku/

Grace Themes

Hi,

This is the background image so it is displaying blurred. The opacity is applied for this background image.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Michal Cukr
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your explanation. I have removed the background from my image, so it is no blurred anymore. I am only thinking about the right resolution of the image because as you can see, the image has 390×410 but it is displayed partly only. Should it not be smaller?

Regards,

Grace Themes

Hi,

The second image of standard size 390×410 pixel is displaying well.
    but the first image is not looking in full size. The first image size is 1300 × 796 pixels.
    please make it to standard size and then use it.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Michal Cukr
    Participant

Hi,

I see, but I still mean the second image, please this screenshot it does not look very well https://ibb.co/gX1Xne even though the image has the corresponding size see http://volim-slusne.cz/napocatku/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/dum-pruhledny.png

Grace Themes

Hi Michal,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and solve this issue quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

contact6
    Participant

Hello there,
    I have the same issue and try to put the image with sizes below but it doesn’t work.
    I will send you login info per email.
    Thank you.

Grace Themes

Hi,

I have added images for Services section.
    To add image Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Sections -> Top Three Box Services -> Upload image for box

The default image size is 390 x 410 pixel but you can use any image size.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.