Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Section CSS Class

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

What is Section CSS Class? How do I use it?

Grace Themes

Hi Daniel,

Please send your website URL and write in details which sections title color you want to change, so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Daniel
    Participant

My details are irrelevant on this question. I just want to learn more about what “Section CSS Class” is for and how do I find what codes to put in? I can’t find information on this on your website anywhere.

P.S. I have checked below “notify me of follow-up replies via email” and I never got an email that you replied. I just came on here to check just incase and I found replies. Maybe you want to check the follow up feature is working on your website.

Grace Themes

Hi,

The follow up feature is working fine. Its the default functionality of this forum module.

To change the section title or text color use below css code and change section ID

#disastersection h2.section_title { color: #ffffff; }
    #disastersection h2.section_title::after { background-color: #fff; }
    #disastersection p { color: #ffffff; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

Daniel
    Participant

I’m still unclear on this. It is only allowing one line of code and says “Set class for this section.” It’s not problem since I don’t seem to need it but maybe it’s something I could use if I understood what to use it for.
    This is under the “Sections” tab not the “Basic settings” tab.

Grace Themes

Hi Daniel,

The Section CSS Class is optional. It is used when you want to add your own css class and coding.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.