I’ve noticed the right sidebar of default template will be on the top of the main content when I viewed it from the small device. How to not show the sidebar content when viewing from the small device?
The second question, how to not show all the menu items on the footer especially the sub-menu items?
Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will check your site and solve the problem regarding responsive version.
To setup footer menu
– Go to Appearance >> Menu
– Click on Create a new menu link
– Give a name to your menu(Footer menu) in Menu name and click save menu button
– Add pages by selecting with checkboxes.
– Select menu theme locations Footer Menu from Menu Settings
– Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu