Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Psyclone Pro Question

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Butler
    Participant

Hello! For the “Four Boxes” section, each of those images and lines of text link to a page that’s set in the options. That text is the first line or two of text on the page that I’ve set.

For example, in the documentation, the “Counseling” image links to the “Counseling” page. The text that is displayed is “Curabitur ligula enim, pellen etulamcorp molesti.”

What I’d like to do is have more information on that linked page that doesn’t display on the homepage in the limited view under that “Counseling” image. In the example above, say I wanted only the “Curabitur ligula enim” to display on the homepage, and have the rest of the text, say the “pellen etulamcorp molesti.” to only display when someone clicks on that image and goes to the full other page. Is there some kind of page break or paragraph break or SOMETHING I can put on the linked page after the “Curabitur ligula enim” part to make the rest not display? Whatever elements I stick after that line, the next section of text always displays on the homepage, and it’s driving me batty.

Thanks!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

In the services section, the plain text content (without text formatting) is displayed. So it is not possible to display the page break or paragraph.

You can change the text excerpt length from Theme Options -> Sections -> Services section

Regards
    Grace Themes

Jeff Will
    Participant

I would like to remove the 4 images in circles and the text under images are:
    First image has text Career Counseling
    Second image has text Relationship
    Third image has Issues Women’s Issues
    Forth image has Trouble Emotions
    Under each of them it has Curabitur ligula enim, pellen etulamcorp molesti.

I do not see a setting change in Theme Options and I do not see anything in the Customizing the Theme but admittedly I could be overlooking it…I thought I went through and removed all images and refernces to this only to still have these 4 showing up on my Home page only.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

To change the images and text content in this section

– Create pages from Page » Add New
    – Add Title and Description of the page
    – Go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Four Boxes Section
    – Select Page and upload image

Please check the documentation
    http://www.gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/psyclone/#treatment

Regards
    Grace Themes

obchod1
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem with section 8 (in the manual under: j. Get Started).
    i need to put my number values ​​and the number 29 is showing me incorrectly as 28.

Original text:

[column_content type=”left-column-45″][section-main-title title=”We are Always Ready For A Challenge” color=”#ffffff”][subtitle color=”#ffffff” description=”Best in class psychiatric therapy conducted in traditional and the most advanced methods”][clear][button name=”GET STARTED” link=”#” target=”_self”][/column_content][column_content type=”right-column-50″] [counter value=”25″ title=”Years of Experience”][counter value=”12″ title=”Qualified Doctors”][counter value=”2950″ title=”Happy Patients”][counter value=”75″ title=”All Branches”][/column_content]

My text:

[column_content type=”left-column-40″]
    [section-main-title title=”Form of social service:” color=”#ffffff”][subtitle color=”#ffffff” description=”residential year-round social service”][clear][button name=”Conditions of admission” link =”http://www.penzionzss.sk/podmienky-prijatia/” target=”_self”][/column_content]
    [column_content type=”right-column-50″][counter value=”111″ title=”Facility capacity”][counter value=”29″ title=”Facility for seniors”][counter value=”7″ title= “Home of social services”][counter value=”75″ title=”Specialized facility”][/column_content]

obchod1
    Participant

Repair my text (It was from google translator 🙂 :

[column_content type=”left-column-40″]
    [section-main-title title=”Forma sociálnej služby:” color=”#ffffff”][subtitle color=”#ffffff” description=”pobytová celoročná sociálna služba”][clear][button name=”Podmienky prijatia” link=”http://www.penzionzss.sk/podmienky-prijatia/” target=”_self”][/column_content]
    [column_content type=”right-column-50″][counter value=”111″ title=”Kapacita zariadenia”][counter value=”29″ title=”Zariadenie pre seniorov”][counter value=”7″ title=”Domov sociálnych služieb”][counter value=”75″ title=”Špecializované zariadenie”][/column_content]

Grace Support
    Keymaster

The Section 8 is working fine.

Please let me know what exactly the problem is getting.

obchod1
    Participant

Enter the number 29.
    It doesn’t show 29 but 28. That’s the problem.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.