Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Problem with Related Posts and Contact Us

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question about http://club.galanto.com.

I’ve had a problem with the Related Posts section for a while and the Contact Us page.

Unfortunately, I did not register exactly when they appeared to give you more extensive information.

The site is bilingual, Bulgarian and English, the main language being Bulgarian and the problems are more visible there.

Related publications in the English version overlap separate fields on top of one another and the end of the section is not normal. In the Bulgarian version, the view is even worse and no icons for social networks are visible.

In the Contact Us page, the English version of the map is visible, but the Related Posts are displayed in the same distorted way as in other publications and pages. In the Bulgarian version there is only a black box on the map.

If that had any meaning, I had to switch from hosting PHP 7.2 to PHP 7.0, since on PHP 7.2 the site stopped working altogether.

Something may have happened to an update, but I didn’t notice it immediately, I can’t say for sure. Anyway, some time ago everything on the site and the theme worked normally for several years and in general – the theme and your work is great !!!

I use qTranslate-X for multi language support.

Can you give me a hand? Please!

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected]

Also please send us some screenshot to figure out the issues so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

On this topic, I found that the problems created the ability of Jetpack to share icons on social networks and likes.

But I will not give up on such opportunities. For SEO, I would like users to be able to share articles and like them on Facebook and other social networks.

I tried some other plugin that shook my databases so much that I had to restore them
    from the archive. I would not want to create this problem again.

Which plugin for share and likes that is compatible with theme would you recommend to me?

Grace Themes

We have not tested such type of plugin. You can use any plugin for this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.