Tagged: Error after update WP 5.5
September 12, 2019 at 7:26 pm #17526
I’m just trying to setup a new website with Prayer Pro. At Homepage Sections – Welcome to Our Church, there are 3 images (One Faith, One Pray, One Love) with hover function. But, why the links can not function?
SoewandiSeptember 13, 2019 at 5:09 am #17539
Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at email@example.com so we can check and solve this issue quickly.
Grace ThemesSeptember 13, 2019 at 8:38 am #17544
I’m appresiate for ur fast response to support me. Problem solved and many thanks.
SoewandiSeptember 13, 2019 at 8:45 am #17545
To Supports Team,
May be I’d like to suggest, please add audio sermon post type which include Preachers, Topics, Dates on future update. It’will make Prayer Pro the complete Church Theme feature. Thanks.
My regards,SoewandiSeptember 14, 2019 at 4:24 am #17568
Thanks for your suggestion. We will make this in our next theme updates.
And you are most welcome for any theme related issues/support.
Grace ThemesSeptember 16, 2019 at 10:41 am #17603
At first I’m very glad if the next update of Prayer Pro will include Audio Sermon Custom Post Type.
For now, I need your guide and recommendation for the resolution, size and dimension of images used as:
2. Inner Banner
3. Image Box for Grow Your Faith
4. Image Box for Why Our Church
5. Image Box for Welcome to Our Church
6. Background Image for Upcoming Events
7. Image for Programs and Events
8. Image for Latest Church News
9. Background Image for Footer
Many thanks in advance for your reply.
SoewandiSeptember 17, 2019 at 4:24 am #17628
1. The default image size for slider is 1400 x 800 px. Use all the images of same size.
2. Innerpage banner image size is 1400 x 350 px
3. You can use images of any size for Grow Your Faith Section
4. Default image size for Why Our Church is 292 x 271 px.
5. Default image size for Welcome to Our Church section is 270 x 270 px. You can use any images of same width and height.
6. Background Image size is 1400 x 400 px for Upcoming Events
7. You can use images of any size for Programs and Events, Latest News section
September 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm #17655
- This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Grace Themes.
1) Is it possible to make transparent main menu?
2) I want to redirect a page from sub main menu to a section of homepage (e.g. Programs and Events Section). Is it possible? And if possible, how to write the code?
Thank you in advance.
SoewandiSeptember 18, 2019 at 4:32 am #17673
1. The settings is not available to display transparent menu.
2. You can use Custom Links to redirect the main/sub menu to a section of homepage
– Add Custom Links
– Set URL: #section1 (Section ID)
– Set Link Text: About Us
Grace ThemesSeptember 19, 2019 at 3:13 pm #17698
To Support Team,
1. Please help me to check about Humburger Menu in my site why it didn’t close on Mobile device.
2. Is it possible to turn off transition feature in slider image, because the loading time too long on Mobile Device.
3. May I suggest for the next update? I think it would be nice to add option for Mobile Device in every section. Which section to display or not.
SoewandiSeptember 20, 2019 at 5:15 am #17716
1. The menu is working fine in mobile devices
2. It is not possible to turn off transition feature for mobile version. The slider is looking nice and working very well.
3. Thanks for your suggestion. We will look at this in next updates.
Grace ThemesSeptember 21, 2019 at 6:12 am #17736
To support Team,
In mobile device, when the Hamburger Menu opened, I think it should open just the main menu: About Us, Ministry, Events, Gallery, Blog, Testimonials, Contact. But it opened all menus including the sub-menus at once.
Would you please to check http://gkisulung.online/ in your mobile device. Thank you.
SoewandiSeptember 22, 2019 at 9:55 am #17752
This type of functionality is not available in responsive menu script.
Grace ThemesSeptember 23, 2019 at 12:36 am #17765
What I mean: Why the Hamburger Menu can not open step by step in mobile device like in the desktop (Horizontal Menu)?
E.g. When press Menu, first step open sub-menu level 1; then if press sub-menu level 1 open sub-menu level 2 if there is.
Do you mean, the functionality like that is not available?
SoewandiSeptember 23, 2019 at 4:35 am #17774
No, this is not possible in the default menu script.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.