Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Prayer PRO – Customizing Upcoming Events

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Prajosh George
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted to change upcoming events such that only the below remains but all three are aligned in the center on that section.
    I will use the upcoming events template in a different section so I want that intact but I wanted to make a clone for another purpose.

UPCOMING EVENTS
    Walking on the right way toward God
    Nunc commodo lacinia ipsum, scelerisque cursus libero ullamcorper sed. Praesent fermentum nisl ac neque tristique porttitor.

I tried alot but was not able to get the desired outcome. Look forward to your support.

Thanks in Advance

Prajosh George
    Participant

Hi,

Also along with the above request, I wanted to change “Why Our Church?” to have only three boxes and have it centered. When I remove the last [church_services] entry from the right, the other three do not get centered but stay towards the left.

Can you help me get it centered?

Thanks in Advance.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. It is not possible to change the display layout of upcoming events section.

2. Please complete your project work and put your website on live server. We will then check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.