Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Polity Pro Theme – Donate button missing from phone views

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mikecringe
    Participant

For some reason the Donate button is missing from the vertical and horizontal phone views, but every other view it works fine. I verified the Donate button is in the header from my computer, but is missing when using the phone.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

mikecringe
    Participant

Thanks, I will send the info over now.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Thank you

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The changes has been completed.
    The button is now displaying in mobile devices.

Please check your site by clearing the site/browser cache.

Regards
    Grace Themes

mikecringe
    Participant

Thank you, I think we’re all set!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

You are most welcome..!

Amanda Boston
    Participant

I am having the same issue… Had to add “donate” to the menu, which I didnt want to do… Can ya’ll help me too? And a few other small issues.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

It would be good that if techs make changes to fix issues that they respond back to the thread to indicate how they fixed the issue. More technically inclined individuals, like me, can probably do these changes outselves as long as we are pointed to the right area.

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

Using Chrome inspect took, I isolated the problem which was the header text box was set to not display for mobile media queries in the ‘responsive.css’ file.

I fixed it with this code:

..headerdonate-box{display:inline;}

However, you will need to ensure this is the same code used in your theme as this was the Greenest theme. Grace Theme developers do a good job but there is incoonsistency between themes as I have used several. But a bit of research should point you to the problem.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi Lucius,

Thanks for your reply and the solution. We really appreciate you.

The header donate button box is not displayed on mobile version due to the small display place.

However anyone wants to display the header button in mobile devices, it can be done by removing the css from responsive.css file

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

I agree the button is a bit large for mobile. Removing the CSS code does resolve the issue. However, I always do a bit of tweaking so the site displays the way I would like for it to appear. Hey, I’m an over-the-hill geek doing development since the 70’s and in the website business for 20+ years. I probably have a lot more experience than most on these forums. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.