Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Pictures of Services box for frontpage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

My question refers to images in four service boxes on the frontpage of http://club.galanto.com/en/.

In the current state banner of these four pages use the upper part of the Featured image on the relevant page.

This Featured picture is usually in proportions 4×5 or something (300х240px).

Banner on the other hand, has a panoramic ratio of 1: 8 or something (eg 1420x287px).

In this situation as banner displayed a small part of the top page of the Featured image, where there may not be much or nothing. Anyway it is inappropriate part of picture.

My question is: is there a possibility banners on these four pages for service boxes to be independent of the Featured image?

I.e. I would like there to put appropriate for the service panoramic images other than those in the main image and which are prepared to be panoramic.

Another option for these pages is to be similar as publications template with sidebar – standard banner for each publication on top, under it title, under the title – Featured image and text.

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi

Please send your WordPress admin login details at [email protected]
    We will add the image select option for four column service boxes so you can then choose different images of 300х240px for services section and featured image of 1420×287 pixels.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

I sent them.

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi Anton,

The issue of services image has been solved in your website.
    Now you can select different image for four column services section and featured images to display as inner page banner.

Go to the Appearance -> Theme Options -> Sections -> upload image for services box

If you want to display different innerbanner images for this services pages, you can select featured image of 1420 × 287 pixels

Please check your website and let me know your feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

OK. thank you very much!
    You are the best! 😉

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi Anton

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any support. Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.