Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Parallax effect on scrolling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    B.
    Participant

Hallo,

I noticed that the parallax effect on scrolling does not work on iPad and Android smartphone. Can this be fixed?

Bert

Grace Themes

Hi

The parallax effects working in all the devices.

Regards
    Grace Themes

B.
    Participant

On my site http://homestudioconnection.com the parallax become a static picture on both iPad and Android phone. Can you please check my site (sections ‘Andrew Scheps’ and ‘Our team of producers’)

Thanks,
    Bert

Grace Themes

Hi

I have checked in all the devices using http://www.responsinator.com
    The parallax background image is working fine.

Regards
    Grace Themes

B.
    Participant

Strange because on several different ipads (ipad 2, air and pro) it does not work. It only shows a static image that is ugly blown in its size.

Movie example

Grace Themes

Hi

We have tested in all the devices online and is working fine.

B.
    Participant

Can you explain to me how to disable the parallax effect?

Grace Themes

Hi

To remove the parallax effects
    Go to Appearance -> Editor -> index.php

at line no 61, you will find the below code

<section <?php if( $bgcolor || $bgimage || $hide) { ?>style="<?php echo ($bgcolor != '') ? 'background-color:'.$bgcolor.'; ' : '' ; echo ($bgimage != '') ? 'background-image:url('.$bgimage.'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center top; background-attachment:fixed; background-size:cover; ' : '' ; echo ($hide) != false ? 'display:none;': ''; ?>"<?php } ?> id="<?php echo $secid; ?>" class="<?php echo ( of_get_option('menutitle'.$s, true) != '' ) ? 'menu_page' : '';?>">

Now just remove background-attachment:fixed;

The revised code is below

<section <?php if( $bgcolor || $bgimage || $hide) { ?>style="<?php echo ($bgcolor != '') ? 'background-color:'.$bgcolor.'; ' : '' ; echo ($bgimage != '') ? 'background-image:url('.$bgimage.'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center top; background-size:cover; ' : '' ; echo ($hide) != false ? 'display:none;': ''; ?>"<?php } ?> id="<?php echo $secid; ?>" class="<?php echo ( of_get_option('menutitle'.$s, true) != '' ) ? 'menu_page' : '';?>">

If you are find any problem, you can send your WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can solve your problem.

Regards
    Grace Themes

B.
    Participant

Great, thanks!

Grace Themes

You are most Welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.