Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Our counter problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    m.e.karimov
    Participant

Guys, why is your theme built so badly? I regret buying it. I would ask for my money back, but I need a website urgently and I started to build it with this theme.

Right now I can’t change any icon or the amount of entries in the “our counter” section. If I change the icon name to any other (even default one), the theme doesn’t change anything and the next time I open the code, it’s the same, no changes that I’ve made. I can put the default code there, but then what’s the purpose of the section, if you can’t change anything there???
    So, how can I change the icons in the Our Counter section or at least make 3 counters (instead of default 4) align properly, and not at the left side of the page?

thank you.

m.e.karimov
    Participant

Ok, so the changes are only saved, if you change the code in the text mode, not in the visual mode.
    I still can’t align 3 counters properly, though

And how can I disable links for testimonials and our team on the main page? Right now if I click on the testimonial or team member on the main page, I get to the respective page in the testimonial/our team section.

m.e.karimov
    Participant

And tell me please how can I link the whole “Our team” section? It would be great to have a page with all team members, instead of creating one yourself and putting all the links there.

Grace Themes

Hi,

For some of your issues we will need to make some code changes and this can only be done via coder.

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and solve all of your issues very quickly.

We will happy to help you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.