Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Not in Google ande Edge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frits Toorians
    Participant

I had a crash on wordpress earlier. I deleted wordpress on the server and start over again with a new name and password.

I built up the website. I am now half away. Users attent me that the website is not working in Google and explorer Edge. It does in Firefox and on the ipad in safari and dolpin.

In explorer edge and in google browser it shows that it cannot find the page on the server. After a refresh of the page is shows up, but only for that page.

How can i fix it?

My page; fotoorians.nl

Grace Themes

Hi,

Kindly Go to Settings -> Permalinks

Click on Plain radio button and click on Save changes. After this check the site, if it is working well then again click on Post name to change to a SEO friendly URL.

If still getting problem, send us WordPress admin login details of your site at [email protected], so we can check the site and solve your problem.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Grace Themes

Hi,

The plugin ‘WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click (premium)’ is conflicting and
    after deactivating this plugin website is working well with SEO friendly URl in google crome.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.