Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Music Club Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lourdes tullis
    Participant

Hi all,
    I have a couple of issues, the first is the heading , in home page i get a code error

xammp\apps\wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\themes\music-clubpro\header\php online87
    title=3slide caption 1 />D:\xammp\apps\wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\themes\music-clubpro\header\php online87 this only shows in the home screen , all other pages are okay.

the second is i tried to change the logo on the header to instagram, went to the site you suggessted and got the icon, but the tutorial doesnt show how i can make it a link, or how i can link the others to my social account?

is there also a way to duplicate a page content ? would like to have two album pages …
    Many thanks in advance
    Julia

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lourdes tullis
    Participant

Hi at the moment my page is not live so cannot link to the website , will do so once its up.
    can you help me with the other issues ?

where do i need to go to link the icons to my social pages?

how can i change the shortcode for the google map? looking at shortcodes i dont see anything there for google maps , and also not in the contact page.

is there a way to duplicate a page, for examble the album page?

Kind Regards

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You need to add your social media profile link in #

[social_area]
    [social icon="fab fa-facebook-f" link="https://www.facebook.com/gracewordpressthemes"]
    [social icon="fab fa-twitter" link="#"]
    [social icon="fab fa-linkedin-in" link="#"]
    [social icon="fab fa-google-plus-g" link="#"]
    [/social_area]

Please check the link to get Google map iframe code
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/google-maps/

You can use Duplicate Page plugin.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.