Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Load Images For Gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    april
    Participant

When I go to Photo Gallery > Add New
    The only thing that pops up the ability to name it – no location to add photo

Am I just supposed to use Featured Image (lower right) to add the image?

april
    Participant

so I tried to add an image using the Add New and assigned it the gallery category and set the featured image and all it did was create a new gallery.

I can not see how to add images to a defined Gallery – thanks

april
    Participant

This is super frustrating! I created all my Gallery Categories ( Gallery > Category) and set a title and featured image for each. NOW when I go to ADD IMAGE and select the category which I want it to be added to the only thing that happens is that it keeps adding new gallery card image placeholder

this is how I created >

I used the Add New to Create a Gallery Card “placeholder” for each Category I created and set a Featured Image

NOW I want to add multiple images to each gallery

I selected
    All images > Add New > Added an image/title, selected the image (featured image) and then ticked the category box for the gallery category I wanted it added to

The only thing it does is ADD new Gallery Card Categories, I see no way to add multiple images to a specific gallery category.

Here is a link (it will expire)
    https://dcd9613b47f5.ngrok.io/

that you can use to preview the gallery page
    In this example I wanted the first/left most “Chapel Christmas” to be added to the Chapel Gallery and Christmas Holy Name Gallery. I selected both of those categories when I added and saved the image. All I can get the Gallery feature to do is continually ADD new Gallery cards which is not what I want to happen. Please advise.

april
    Participant

link expired here is a new link

april
    Participant
    Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not possible to create a multiple gallery.
    Please use NextGEN plugin to create photo gallery in your website
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.