Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

Load Images For Gallery

Home Support All Other Themes Load Images For Gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    april
    Participant

When I go to Photo Gallery > Add New
    The only thing that pops up the ability to name it – no location to add photo

Am I just supposed to use Featured Image (lower right) to add the image?

april
    Participant

so I tried to add an image using the Add New and assigned it the gallery category and set the featured image and all it did was create a new gallery.

I can not see how to add images to a defined Gallery – thanks

april
    Participant

This is super frustrating! I created all my Gallery Categories ( Gallery > Category) and set a title and featured image for each. NOW when I go to ADD IMAGE and select the category which I want it to be added to the only thing that happens is that it keeps adding new gallery card image placeholder

this is how I created >

I used the Add New to Create a Gallery Card “placeholder” for each Category I created and set a Featured Image

NOW I want to add multiple images to each gallery

I selected
    All images > Add New > Added an image/title, selected the image (featured image) and then ticked the category box for the gallery category I wanted it added to

The only thing it does is ADD new Gallery Card Categories, I see no way to add multiple images to a specific gallery category.

Here is a link (it will expire)
    https://dcd9613b47f5.ngrok.io/

that you can use to preview the gallery page
    In this example I wanted the first/left most “Chapel Christmas” to be added to the Chapel Gallery and Christmas Holy Name Gallery. I selected both of those categories when I added and saved the image. All I can get the Gallery feature to do is continually ADD new Gallery cards which is not what I want to happen. Please advise.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by april.
    april
    Participant

link expired here is a new link

april
    Participant
    Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not possible to create a multiple gallery.
    Please use NextGEN plugin to create photo gallery in your website

WordPress Gallery Plugin – NextGEN Gallery

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.