Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Kids Campus Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rajinda Gunasena
    Participant

Hi,

I bought all the themes pack from GraceThemes and I am using the Kids Campus Pro Theme right now.

I noticed the cloud like shape on the bottom of the slider as well as other areas on the front page seems to cut off… meaning some of the curves are straightened which looks odd. Is there anyway to fix this? IF so how do I go about it.

Also how do I make the height of this Slider on the home page change? I need it reduced from it’s current site.

Thanks,

Rajinda

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Stan Sinasohn
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using the Kids Campus Pro theme and I was wondering if there’s a way to move or hide the menu? It’s current position is blocking some of the header image. Ideally, I would like to make the menu vertical on the left side.
    Thanks,
    Stan

Grace Themes

Hi Stan,

The settings is not available to move the header menu,
    Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and solve the issue of menu.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Rajinda Gunasena
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I was still in the process of building the site and I managed to work around the could shapes issue I previously mentioned. I managed to not show that cloud shape tweaking the CSS in all sections.

I did the same to the footer using the “position” value from Absolute to fix it. However some part of the cloud strip appears on the top and bottom of the web site throughout all pages. Please check the link below.

http://absorbentyears.com/

Let me know if you can help me solve this in a different way.

Appreciate you help very much and thanks for a very nice theme!

Grace Themes

Hi,

Which cloud strip you want to remove from the top and bottom of the site.
    Please send us some screenshot to figure out the issues.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.