Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

How to change layout of page with posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

I assigned a page as in Design-> Customizer -> Static Startpage as “Beitragsseite” ( i think it is named in english as blog or post). After this i can’t change the layout of this page with the ten last posts anymore. Actually it shows the slider from the start page, the top four services columns below the slider and on the sidebar two widgets: Our Skills and Testimonial.

How can i change it so that only the posts are shown on this page, but no slider, no service columns and no sidebar?

Grace Themes

Hi

I have mage some changes in page.php file to display static front page.

Now Please add some blog posts and create a page and assign ‘Blog – Full Width’ page template.

Now go to the Reading Settings and select newly created blog page to display on front page

To hide the four column services section
    Go to the Appearance -> Theme Options -> Sections -> Check to hide four column section below the slider

If you want to display all the section in front page
    Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    Click on radio button of Your latest posts

Regards
    Grace Themes

Thomas
    Participant

Where did you make the changes? I have problems on the other site, were you don’t have login data up to now.

Grace Themes

Hi Thomas,

You was emailed us regarding your website vt-bauservice.de

If you have problem on your other website, please send us your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and solve your problem.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.