Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Homepage Setup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    f.heyl1953
    Participant

Good day

I have just installed the pro version on my laptop and trying to follow the instructions given by the theme documentation as below:
    After activating the Prevalent theme, setup homepage using following

Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

However, if I click on appearance there is NO settings button displayed. I only find settings in wordpress and if I click reading there is no Front page displays showing but this:

Reading Settings
    Blog pages show at most
    items
    For each article in a feed, show For each article in a feed, show
    Full text
    Summary

Search Engine Visibility Search Engine Visibility Discourage search engines from indexing this site
    It is up to search engines to honor this request.

A bit lost now. Many thanks for advice.

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

f.heyl1953
    Participant

Thank you very much for your offer to help. I managed to sort out the problem. Since I am new to wordpress and my installation is in German I did not realize that the word “Design” actually translates to ” Appearance”. Therefore, I apologize for the confusion. The installation of the Pro Theme Prevalent is 100% correct and I can to all the work under the “Theme Options” panel / setting.
    However, there is one issue I have with the “Header” setting, which allows only for a very short title. My company name is Namibia Holidays Tours & Safaris which shows like this:
    Namibia
    Holidays Tours
    & Safaris

This is not really nice, as the title should be in one straight line. Is there any way to adjust this?

Thank you very much in advance and kind regards
    Felix Heyl

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please share your website URL so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

f.heyl1953
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply. I managed to sort out the problem already by creating a new logo which fits the size allocated. My company name is too long. Therefore, I changed it to 3 lines including description. Logo size ideally should be max. length 500 pixels and height +/- 170. Still learning ..lol

Grace Themes

Thank you.!

Please send your website URL so we can check it.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.