Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

Help with Installation

Home Support Charity Help WordPress Theme Help with Installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Karen Phillips
    Participant

I started building the Charity Help WordPress Theme via WordPress but then decided to buy the full version through Grace Themes to get more features. When I go to install I get the following message.
    Installing Theme from uploaded file: charity-help.zip
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the theme…
    Destination folder already exists. /home/waagilitynats2020/WAAGILITYNATS2020.COM/wp-content/themes/charity-help/
    Theme installation failed.
    Can you please provide advice? I don’t know where to find this “Destination Folder”.

Grace Themes

Hi Karen,

It seems that the theme is uploaded in the themes directory, just you need to activate it.
    Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Activate Charity Help PRO theme

Please check the documentation
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/charity-help-doc/#homepage-setup

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at support@gracethemes.com so we can install and setup the theme on your website quickly.

We will happy to help you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Karen Phillips
    Participant

Hi there,

I was following the documentation to install but I can confirm that it is not providing me with the option to Activate at this time. I will email you the website details as requested.

Thank you for your quick response.

Grace Themes

Hi,

I have activated and setup the Charity Help PRO WordPress theme on your website.

I have setup the header, slider and services section that like your free version of this theme.
    Now please check the documentation to customize all other homepage sections.
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/charity-help-doc/#services

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.