Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Footer question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jackie teh
    Participant

Hi Grace Theme,

May i know how could i add image to my website footer and specify the image width and height?
    i want the image place just above the word “Design by Grace Theme”, you have check it with the below link: http://www.sporadicstudio.com/

Thank you.

warmest regards,
    Jackie Teh

Grace Themes

Hi Jackie,

To add image in footer copyright section, requires to customize the footer.php file.

Can you please send WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected]
    Also send image which you want to place and send some screenshot where you want to display image in footer section. So we can quickly solve your issues.

Regards
    Grace Themes

jackie teh
    Participant

Hi Grace Theme,
    Thank you for your reply, i will gather all the info you want and send it to support.
    before that, i have a doubt about if i want to change the image in future, what should i do?
    can you add something easier for me to change image in future?

Grace Themes

Hi Jackie,

We will add option to change the footer image in Theme Options panel. So you can change image in future as per your need.

Regards
    Grace Themes

jackie teh
    Participant

Hi Grace Theme,

Can you just add that in the theme option with width and height adjustment for me, so i can add the image later?

i haven’t receive the image yet, but they told if i want add the image on my website, i have follow their width and height requirment.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Jackie

Grace Themes

Hi Jackie,

The changes has been completed in your website as per your requirement.

I have added the option to change the footer image
    Kindly go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Footer -> Upload Footer image

Standard image size is 200 x 40 pixel.

Please check your website and let me know your feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.