Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Font Awesome issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pejhmon
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to use the font-awesome icons on my homepage, which generally speaking are working fine, however I’m having issues with the “fa-bath” and “fa-shower” icons. They just show as a blank circle (please see my homepage essyproperties.com).

Additionally, I’ve noticed that layering font-awesome icons doesn’t work (e.g. putting a cross with a line through it over another icon, similar to a road sign).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Grace Themes

Hi Pejhmon

Please send WordPress admin login details of your website at [email protected] for temporary so we can check and solve problem regarding font-awesome icons.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Pejhmon
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not really comfortable with sharing my login details, even by email. Would you be able to describe what some possible causes might be?

Regards,

Grace Themes

Hi Pejhmon

The new version 4.7 of Font Awesome is released. The 41 shiny new icons in version 4.7 are added including “fa-bath” and “fa-shower” icons.

So the Fonts icons package file needs to be updated on BizGrowth theme. We are updating our theme to support new icons and we will provide you new updated theme via email.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Grace Themes

Hi Pejhmon

We have updated Business Growth PRO theme to support new Font Awesome icons. Now you can use new “fa-bath” and “fa-shower” icons.

I have send the updated theme via email. Please check your email.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.