Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

File to Large

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elise
    Participant

I cannot upload Charity-Help. The.zip file is too large. “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.” Any suggestions?

Thank you

Elise
    Participant

Resolved. Have another issue. I downloaded the full theme. It will not show or save any changes in the actual website. Thanks,

Grace Themes

Hi Elise,

After activating the Charity Help PRO theme, please setup homepage using following

• Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    • Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    • Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

Please check the documentation to setup and customize the theme
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/charity-help-doc/#homepage-setup

If you are still getting any problem, you can send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can setup theme on your website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Elise
    Participant

I have no posts. This is a website, not a blog. When I upload the theme, all the changes I make are saved, but do not appear on the website. I still have the dummy site, even though I’ve made and saved the changes.

Elise
    Participant

Correction, the changes are not saved and the website remains the dummy one. And yes, I clicked save at the bottom.

Grace Themes

Hi Elise,

The issue was solved.

The problem was getting due to the activation of “Options Framework” plugin.
    Please do not use this plugin as our theme is build in Theme Options Framework. So this plugin is conflicting with the theme options.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.