Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Featured font settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Agata Sz
    Participant

Hi, I consider buying the pro version of glamour-world theme, but have two questions first:
    1. Can I change the featured font on a different one?
    2. In the slider section – can I remove the shadow from the title (boxed text section)? Can I change the font color?
    Thanks! Agata

Agata Sz
    Participant

Also- can I remove the top header and place logo in the beginning of the menu bar?

Grace Themes

Hi Agata,

Thanks for your interest in purchasing Glamour World PRO theme.

1. The PRO theme is comes with several google fonts. You can easily change fonts of different homepage sections. The font color is also manageable for each sections.
    2. You can remove the shadow from the title (boxed text section)
    3. You can also use the header with logo image in the beginning of the menu bar with some changes in the css code.

This theme has a ready to use demo content and images that allows you to set up your website in no time at all.

The most powerful feature of this theme is its Theme Options which will allow you to easily customize your website with clicks. So, now you no longer need to be a designer or a programmer to build customized websites. Theme Options allow you to toggle on and off features, adjust layouts, change colors, fonts, logo, favicon, background, add social links and custom CSS.

We provide documentation and user friendly support for any issues. If you have any questions regarding our WordPress themes, you can contact us through our support forum or you can mail us. Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.