Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Church – Sermon page not showing embedded video

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Wells
    Participant

We have been using the Sermon feature to embed YouTube sermons from our church and they have displayed properly until I noticed this morning when adding a new sermon video that the sermon pages are not displaying either the video or the description. Just the title is visible – including for all our previous sermon pages which had been working correctly. Something has broken in the code. Perhaps a php page or WordPress update or an unrelated plugin update has broken the underlying code. I will have to do more research to try and isolate the problem but I wanted to post this message in the hopes someone else has already been able to duplicate and debug the problem.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Michael Wells
    Participant

I have to apologize to this forum for an incorrect posting. I mistakenly thought somehow that the Sermon Manager for WordPress plugin our website is using was a part of ‘The Church’ theme, which apparently it is not. I traced our bug to an update of said plugin and when I rolled it back the broken functionality was working again.

So, this had nothing to do with the sermon section found on the home page of ‘The Church’ theme and I apologize for posting the problem to this forum.

Michael

Grace Support
    Keymaster

It’s ok. No problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.