Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Changing Slider Image from the Deere Bulldozer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin Nicolette
    Participant

This may be a silly question, but how can I change the slider background image of the Deere bulldozer to one of my own choosing? I appreciate your help!

Grace Themes

Hi Justin,

To change the homepage slider images
    Go to the Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider

Please heck the documentation
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/creator-world/#homepage-slider

Regards
    Grace Themes

Justin Nicolette
    Participant

I do not have that pathway on my WordPress admin sidebar. Under Appearance, however, I do have the customize option. Once clicked, under Customizing Slider Settings, I have Select Page for Slide 1, Slide 2, and Slide 3. It mentions a featured image at the top of this bar but gives no option to change. I do have a screenshot that I can send that shows my conundrum. I appreciate your help.

Grace Themes

Hi Justin,

It seems that your are using the Creator World Free WordPress Theme

The Creator World is a free WordPress theme build in WordPress customizer whereas the Creator World PRO theme is built in more user friendly Theme Options panel. The PRO version contains lots of sections in home page for creating beautiful and professional website.

To customize the slider in Free theme
    Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Slider Settings

• Create the page for slider from wordpress dashboard
    • Slider Title manage from page title
    • Slider image manage from page featured image (default image size 1375px/560px)
    • Then select the pages from dropdown for slider

If you are still getting any problem, you can send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can setup slider in your website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.