– the basic color of items in the menus which is grey now
– the hover color for these items (because they have the same color as the background)
– the basic color and hover color for the E-mail which is hidden till you hover a mouse next to the word “E-mail”
– the hover color for e-mail
– color for the phone numbers
thanks for the code. It works only in CSS box in WP (Customization mode). When I saved the code, the changes disappeared. I am using child theme, but editing the style.css in my child theme did not change anything.
Thank you for the information. How about updating theme? Will it be preserved when the theme would be updated? This is the reason why I wanted to use style.css in my child theme that the modifications will be preserved.