Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

Amplitude Pro Theme Issues

Home Support All Other Themes Amplitude Pro Theme Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    akdhc2pilot
    Participant

Hello, can you help with the following? I am also relatively new to WordPress, so please excuse my inexperience.

1) The installation guide suggests importing the Demo Content but does not say where to put it. I do not use the same WordPress importer utility (I have WP All Import), so I have to provide a destination for the amplitude-sample-data.xml file and other attachments. Do they go into an existing file or must I create a new file?

2) I set up my homepage using the free version of Amplitude which placed the Amplitude logo in the Header where my Site Identity should go. I cannot get rid of it. I even tried uploading my own logo, hoping to over-write it, which did bot happen. My logo is a jpg image that scales incorrectly when going from full screen desktop to small mobile format and now I cannot get rid of my own logo either. In the Appearance>Header menu, selecting “Hide Image” does not hide the image even though it disappears from the customization menu (yes, I updated and republish the page which did not help). I even removed all images from the library, to no avail.

I have not hand-written HTML code in 20 years so don’t even know what files to look at even if I knew the proper syntax, so thanks in advance for your assistance.

Grace Themes

Hi,
    Please send Website URL WordPress admin login details for temporary at: support@gracethemes.com so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.