Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Adding custom HTML/shortcodes to the “Top Left Grow” section

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pastor1
    Participant

The “Top Left Grow” section of the Prayer Pro theme is stripping out HTML. This makes it impossible to add paragraphs, graphics, lines, links, shortcode, etc. I see on your demo site that you have two paragraphs before the button. I’ve tried every which way to do this, and it simply strips away all HTML. Please advise. I had to have you do this once before, but I was forced to reinstall the theme last week due to a glitch with an addon. If you could let me know what file I need to edit, and what the edit is, it’d be easier than bugging you every time I need this fixed.

I’d like to add the [searchform] to this section, since there is no good way to add it to the top of the page (you need to add a search form to the right of the social icons!) and I don’t have a better place to put it.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] we so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.