Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Add to cart button color

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    john
    Participant

hey there! i don’t seem to be able to locate the add to cart button color option. within the theme options – i don’t see anything related to CART. am i missing something? i modified the Button Colors for default button to my color but it didn’t seem to modify anything. i feel pretty silly at the moment. Thanks a ton for your speedy response to this issue. I do appreciate it!!!!

john
    Participant

FOUND IT!!! it was controlled by a wooCom css – ALSO some may notice that the color of the btn isn’t the color you requested – there’s an opacity attribute set to 0.5 that you have to change to opacity:1 !important; – you’ll also need to update your custom css – for me anyway bc i didn’t have any means to edit the actual css – with something like this.

Good luck! i hope this helps!! (someone out there) 🙂

.woocommerce #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page input.button.alt:hover {

background:red !important;
    background-color:red !important;
    color:white !important;
    opacity:1 !important;
    box-shadow: none;
    border-color:#ca0606 !important;
    }

.woocommerce #content input.button:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:hover, .woocommerce-page #content input.button:hover, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce-page a.button:hover, .woocommerce-page button.button:hover, .woocommerce-page input.button:hover {

background:red !important;
    background-color:red !important;
    }

.woocommerce #content input.button, .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .woocommerce-page #content input.button, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit, .woocommerce-page a.button, .woocommerce-page button.button, .woocommerce-page input.button {

background: red !important;
    }

.woocommerce #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page input.button.alt:hover {

background: red !important;

}

Grace Themes

Hi,

The CSS for WooCommerce functionality can also be managed from Custom CSS box.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.