Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

Add to cart button color

Home Support MedPlus WordPress Theme Add to cart button color

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    john
    Participant

hey there! i don’t seem to be able to locate the add to cart button color option. within the theme options – i don’t see anything related to CART. am i missing something? i modified the Button Colors for default button to my color but it didn’t seem to modify anything. i feel pretty silly at the moment. Thanks a ton for your speedy response to this issue. I do appreciate it!!!!

john
    Participant

FOUND IT!!! it was controlled by a wooCom css – ALSO some may notice that the color of the btn isn’t the color you requested – there’s an opacity attribute set to 0.5 that you have to change to opacity:1 !important; – you’ll also need to update your custom css – for me anyway bc i didn’t have any means to edit the actual css – with something like this.

Good luck! i hope this helps!! (someone out there) 🙂

.woocommerce #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page input.button.alt:hover {

background:red !important;
    background-color:red !important;
    color:white !important;
    opacity:1 !important;
    box-shadow: none;
    border-color:#ca0606 !important;
    }

.woocommerce #content input.button:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:hover, .woocommerce-page #content input.button:hover, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce-page a.button:hover, .woocommerce-page button.button:hover, .woocommerce-page input.button:hover {

background:red !important;
    background-color:red !important;
    }

.woocommerce #content input.button, .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .woocommerce-page #content input.button, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit, .woocommerce-page a.button, .woocommerce-page button.button, .woocommerce-page input.button {

background: red !important;
    }

.woocommerce #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #content input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce-page input.button.alt:hover {

background: red !important;

}

Grace Themes

Hi,

The CSS for WooCommerce functionality can also be managed from Custom CSS box.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.