Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Reply To: Header image and custom logo height

Andrei
Participant

Hi guys,

All your changes are made now, and of course, everything works fine. Thank you for your quick answer!
If I may, just one more question. Again, everything is fine now, so this is more like a general question:

I made the changes you told me about, so now my local BizWeb theme will not be the same as the BizWeb theme on your server. What will happen when WordPress will check for updates for the themes, or maybe WordFence will compare local and remote files for differences? (I believe the latter I can solve by telling WordFence to ignore specific files, but anyways…)

I mean, maybe the logo height thing was a bug, but as far as I understand, the Header image not working, was on purpose and NOT a bug, so there’s no way the above change will ever be a part of the theme on your server.

Do you think that this can be a problem, or the theme reached its final stage (version) and there will be no updates, ever.

I’m not a native English speaker, so I don’t know if I made my questions clear enough. Please let me know if it’s not clear.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
Andrei