Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at email@example.com
We will check your site and solve the problem regarding responsive version.
To setup footer menu
– Go to Appearance >> Menu
– Click on Create a new menu link
– Give a name to your menu(Footer menu) in Menu name and click save menu button
– Add pages by selecting with checkboxes.
– Select menu theme locations Footer Menu from Menu Settings
– Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu
Please see the documentation to set up a footer menu
- This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Grace Themes.