Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Wide Range Pro Slider Read More Button URL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jaap Bleumink
    Participant

I’ve got 4 images assigned to the intro slider, and for each image I’ve assigned a Read More button and per image a different ‘Slide Url for Read More Button’. However, on the slider for each image the same URL is shown, namely the URL as defined at the last slider image. If I delete the 4th image, then on all slider images the URL for the 3rd image is shown. And so on.

It looks like the URL assigned to the button is always the URL as specified under ‘Slide Url for Read More Button’ at the last slider image.

All other information, such as image to be shown, description text, button text is copied correctly from the options page. Only the URL part is faulty

Jaap Bleumink
    Participant

The Inspection Console in the webbrowser do shows a Javascript error on the slider page, but I do not know if this has any relation with this. This is shown:
    Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(…).quovolver is not a function at custom.js

#IamnotaJavascriptprogrammer 😉

Jaap Bleumink
    Participant

And another addendum: above was tested with Google Chrome. With Microsoft Edge, the Read More button doesn’t work at all.

Thank you!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Jaap Bleumink
    Participant

done

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.