Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Wide Range Pro: Recent Posts Not Showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Bland
    Participant

I set the website to show “Your latest posts” in the Settings->Reading menu. The posts are not showing. Instead, I see the website load with the menu and no content in the center. If I set this to a static page, it displays fine. The issue is that I want my homepage to my posts, so it becomes an issue as I cannot set posts both as the homepage and the posts option in that sense.

I’ve cleared the cache to no avail. What might I be doing wrong?

The website is http://www.agapeministry.net

For the sake of having it load properly, I will not keep it set this way and will revert to having the About Us set as the homepage until I figure this problem out.

Screenshot:

Gordon Bland
    Participant

I made a work-around to tide me over. I made another page with posts set to the blog-right sidebar template.

Grace Themes

The latest posts are displaying fine on your website.

With the latest Posts settings, it shows the homepage section with main slider.

Gordon Bland
    Participant

So are you saying that the Latest Posts will not show the posts, but a slider instead? I don’t use the slider, so is that why it shows blank?

Grace Themes

Hi,

Do you want to display homepage with image slider or just want to show “Latest Posts”?

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.