Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Translation of Homepage with WPML

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anna-Marie Roeland
    Participant

Good morning,
    I have a hard time finding the right way to translate the Homepage, which is built through Pleasant’s own template. I scrolled through every possible post on WPML Support Forum about ‘separate homepages’ (like homepages that don’t have an actual builders page), and read posts from other users who use Premium themes that work with integrated theme options. 90% of the solutions is about finding theme options through String Translations. But when I use ‘String Translations’, I can’t find the specific theme options of the homepage that I need to translate, e.g. featureswrap, skillswrap, read more button, sliders, etc.
    I bought the theme because I read on your website earlier that your themes are wpml-proof.
    Yes, so far everything works, except for the homepage. Can you maybe help me out from the point I lost it? Even if it needs some more manual coding?
    Thanks a lot!

Grace Themes

Hi

The Theme Options section title and other texts is not works with WPML plugin.

We recommend to use qTranslate X WordPress plugin. It is very simple and easy to use multilingual plugin and it translate all the texts in theme options.
    https://www.gracethemes.com/documentation/pleasant-doc/#multilingual

Regards
    Grace Themes

Anna-Marie Roeland
    Participant

Ok, thanks.
    I installed WPML because of the wide variety of options they offer including their co-op with many plugins I have.
    I really need to translate the homepage too, so now I consider installing qTranslate X for just that page. Do you think it goes well with 2 translation plugins installed? Any experiences with that by other Pleasant users?
    (I will backup for sure)
    Do you seek making the theme compatible with WPML in the future? That would be ideal 🙂

Grace Themes

Hi

It is not possible to use two translation plugins for multilingual website.
    Our various clients are using qTranslate X plugin to make website in multiple languages.

We are looking at this to make theme WPML compatible.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Anna-Marie Roeland
    Participant

Ok, too bad. I really need WPML for sure because of some important plugins that I use.
    Are there any other options for me to translate the homepage?
    It’s very important as it is an international website.
    Let me know, thanks.

Grace Themes

Hi

You need to use qTranslate X plugin for to translate the Theme options texts.

Regards
    Grace Themes

maji
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Flourish Pro; is this WPLM compatible yet?

Best

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi maji,

The Theme Options data is not translatable with WPML plugin.
    Please use qTranslate X plugin in your website to create multilingual website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.