Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Tiktok for Social Icons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    basbeall
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using Sports Club Pro theme and wanted to add the Tiktok Social Link. Unfortunately the Icon for Tiktok does not show with this shortcode:

[social icon=”fab fa-tiktok” link=#”]

Can you please let me know how to enable Tiktok?
    Thank you

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

basbeall
    Participant

Hi, there is no access to my admin page necessary. The shortcode is correct and relates to fontawesome data.
    https://fontawesome.com/v5.15/icons/tiktok

The same shortcode for instagram, facebook, youtube is working. But it seems not all free fontawesome icons are supported by the theme.
    How can this be updated?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

The font awesome version has been changed so we need to update the font awesome to support new theme.
    That’s why we need admin login details.

basbeall
    Participant

I can update it myself when you share the code that needs to be changed. Why not change it here so everyone can read and fix it?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

It needed to change the Font Awesome files. Please send your login details.

boatgirl
    Participant

Hi Grace. I’m having the same issue (using Elevation Pro). di you get a fix for this?

*I can not give out the login credentials for this site. Can you tell me what you did to fix? thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.